Sunday, March 12, 2006

I like taking risks, 'coz danger is my middle name. XD

Haha...you can ignore the title above ^-^;;;

For me...in the past, I would definitely do things according to routing i.e. wake up at 6am, go to school at 7am, start class at 8am, school ends at 3pm, eat lunch at 4pm, do work until 9pm, go to sleep at 11am. XD

YEah...it's pretty much how my weekdays turned out, and for the weekends, it woulda be out of the house since 10am and back at home at 8pm.

So routine......and bloodily boring.

Now, as yours truly gets herself adapted to the new lifestyle conditions @ college life, said routine (including sleep patterns! ESPECIALLY sleep patterns) have...drastically changed.

From a morning person, I've become a night creature - I now have nocturnal habits, I tend to work better at night, I tend to do things more according to my impulse and mood compared to doing based on priority, etc. You get the picture.

So YEah...life turns almost 180 degress around~~~XD

And almost everything, I'd do NOT exactly last minute, but always just when I feel it's really important to do, then I'll do. Kinda like the impulse-mood I'd mentioned earlier. So sometimes I can get things done amazingly sooo many days before the deadline, or otherwise doing it one day/night/few hours before the class starts ^-^;;;

Though sometimes I would complained to myself WHY I didn't do it earlier in the first place, but stubborn old me never listens XD I kinda actually LIKED to take extra risks in completing a work, say a project. If in the past I woulda spent sooo many hours to work on it and get it done before time, but now I'm more like "Just get it done and over with but still make it so bloody good, I can still pwn the class like usual" XD [As, according to ma current MSN nick, yeah, yours truly IS owning her class right now XD]

So...yeap. I'm more towards the freestyle now. I feel not as restrained as in the past, even though I'm working with an even shorter time limit these days...

...now don't we all just LUV to toy with danger once in a while? XD

If one person daren't take the big risk, he/she is considered a loser. But for me, I woulda say it depends on the situation on whether taking a big risk IS good or bad.

So far...I've been working all the last-minute jobs, hoping that with whatever time left and amazing ability I owned, I hoped to get those jobs done with a bang, Lammy-style XD Sure, it mighta be last minute, but it still gets into the best books of the lecturers, right?

But SOME jobs required lotsa concentration, especially the big 'uns. So I tend to do those with much more care (and of course, more time) compared to blatant 15-minutes-crapping for some of my simple researches ^-^;;;

So whose side are ya on? The carefree risk-taker, or the play-it-safe sort? XD

-Lammy-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home